I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute;
我無法接受,我無法忍受每一分鐘
Couldn't bear another day without you in it.
再也不能忍受沒有你在的每一天
All of the joy that I had known for all my life
我生命中我所認知的所有喜悅
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died.
在你死亡的瞬間就從我身邊被奪去
To have you in my life was all I ever wanted,
我最想要的是你存在於我的生命中
Butnow without you I'm a soul forever haunted.
但現在你的離去使我靈魂永遠無法平息
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted;
曾不禁認為你的存在是理所當然
No way in Hell that I can ever comprehend this.
不可能的!我無法理解這一切
I wasn't dreaming when they told me you were gone,
當他們告訴我你已經離去時,我完全無法想像
I was wide awake and feeling that they had to be wrong.
我非常清楚地認為他們一定弄錯了
How could you leave me when you swore that you would stay?
你曾發誓過你會留在我身邊,怎麼可能會離我而去
Now I'm trapped inside a nightmare every single f'ing day.
現在我每天都縈繞在這該死的夢魘之中
It's like a movie, but there's not a happy ending;
就像電影的情節一樣,卻沒有美好的結局
Every scene fades black, and there's no pretending.
每一幕畫面都黯淡悲傷卻又真實無偽
This little fairy tale doesn't seem to end well,
這童話的結局似乎沒有很好
There's no knight in shining armor who will wake me from the spell.
也沒有驍悍的騎士能將我從這詛咒中喚醒
I know you didn't plan this;
我知道你並不打算這樣
You tried to do what's right.
你試著將一切導向正途
But in the middle of this madness,
但在這瘋狂混亂之中
I'm the one you left to win this fight.
我是被你留下來戰勝這一切的人
Red like roses
鮮紅似玫瑰
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
找到我並染紅我腦中的夢想
Always closer
越來越接近
To the emptiness and sadness
這空虛及悲傷
That has come to take the place of you.
渲染了你在我心中的一切
I know you’re broken down by anger and by sadness;
我了解你被悲憤的情緒擊倒
You feel I left you in a world that’s full of madness.
你認為我的離去使你的世界充滿瘋狂
Wish I could talk to you, if only for a minute;
多希望我能跟你解釋,即使只有一分鐘
Makeyou understand the reasons why I did it.
讓你明白我離去的初衷
I wanna tell you that you’re all that ever mattered;
我想告訴你,你的一切在我心裡是最重要的
Want you to know that, for eternity, I’m shattered.
想讓你知道你是我的永恆,但我打破了
I tried so hard just to protect you, but I failed to,
我如此努力只為了保護你,但我失敗了
Andin a prison of abandonment I’ve jailed you.
我居然讓這遺棄的悲傷囚禁了你
I never planned that I would leave you there alone,
我從不打算離你而去
I was sure that I would see you when I made it back home.
我曾確信我能搞定一切並回到你身邊
And all the times I swore that it would be okay;
並且我發誓這一切都會好起來的
Now I’m nothing but a liar, and you're thrown into the fray.
但現在我是個一事無成的騙子,還將你拖進了這場戰鬥
This bedtime story ends with misery ever after,
這故事有著無法結束苦難的悲慘結局
The pages are torn, and there’s no final chapter.
童話被撕裂,且也沒有最後的章節
I didn’t have a choice, I did what I had to do;
我無法選擇,所以我只能這麼做
I made a sacrifice, but forced a bigger sacrifice on you.
我做出了犧牲,卻強迫你接受更大的犧牲
I know you've lived a nightmare;
我知道你現在夜夜噩夢
I caused you so much pain.
我給你造成了這麼多的痛苦
But, baby, please don’t do what I did;
但親愛的,千萬不要步入我的後塵
I don’t want you to waste your life in vain.
我不希望你白白浪費你的生命
Red like roses
鮮紅似玫瑰
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
找到我並染紅我腦中的夢想
Alwayscloser
越來越接近
To the emptiness and sadness
這空虛以及悲傷
That has come to take the place of you.
渲染了你在我心中的一切
You’re not the only one who needed me; I thought you understood.
你不是唯一需要我的人,我以為你明白
You were the one I needed, and you left me as I always feared you would.
但你是我唯一需要的人,而你就像我擔心的那樣離開我
Would I change it if I could?
我又何嘗不想力挽狂瀾?
It doesn’t matter how,
但不管怎麼樣
The petals scatter now.
花瓣已碎落滿地
Every nightmare just discloses
所有噩夢都已經揭露
It’s your blood that’s red like roses,
是你的血,鮮紅的像是玫瑰
And no matter what I do,
且不管我怎麼做
Nothing ever takes the place of you.
都無法抹去你在我心中的地位
Red like roses
鮮紅似玫瑰
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
找到我並染紅我腦中的夢想
Always closer
越來越接近
To the emptiness and sadness
這空虛以及悲傷
That has come to take the place of you.
渲染了你在我心中的一切