小屋創作

日誌2013-04-07 20:55

【GE】新版語音對白不負責任隨意翻~

作者:Cyanide


看到版上發的新版語音,
來源:【閒聊】新加坡版英文語音試聽 (對決~女僕版本):更新載點:
BY Scythe19(ΔBҰϟϟ)

首先辛苦開版大抓語音做影片了m(_ _)m

然後那個語音…實在………太喜感了…………
各種口音亂入不說,
聽完第一發女提督發現裡面的梗頗好玩,
來隨便的翻譯一下跟大家分享分享
戰鬥音跟各種笑聲略過,
角色和對白順序跟開版大PO的影片順序一樣,
本文建議配搭語音影片食用

說是隨便翻是真的隨便翻,
沒有深入的依據角色性格和語氣去修飾,懂對白意思就好啦(?)
只是有些斷句的位置不太確定(因為我沒把檔放進遊戲…
有些還聽不懂 O<-<
聽不懂/不肯定的句子會換個顏色,
歡迎幫忙指正及補完!
最後請不要轉載本篇3qq

灰色=不肯定句
紫色=BY劃破長空
粉色=BY夜太太

感謝兩位幫忙補完與修正~~~!


女提督
語氣很嚴肅,口音好好玩

This is the road/Let's take the road.
(都是類近於前進的意思)

It's different from Castillia.
這跟卡斯提亞的不同。

Let's head to the sea.
往大海出發吧。面朝大海~春暖花開(X

Just follow me.
跟著我就好。

I'll never get used to it.
我永遠也不能習慣它。

Such complicated road.
真是複雜的道路。

Be careful of ambush.
小心伏擊。

Gotta love the sea(?)

Have you ever been to Castillia?
你以前有去過卡斯提亞嗎?

I get seasick easily.
我很容易暈船……(哈哈哈哈哈)

I'm a solider ,not a scholar!
我是軍人,不是學者!

I'll finish you with one shot!
我會一槍解決你!

Stop spouting rubbish and come at me!
別說廢話,過來!

I'll show you the spirit of the sea!
我會讓你看到大海的精神!

I'll give you a reason to fill/feel? the sea!

Should I finish it now?
我應該現在就解決它嗎?

For the Queen!
為了女王!

Don't try anything stupid.
別幹蠢事。



雷女

You can't do this to me.
你不能這樣對我。

Is the the way?
這方向正確嗎?

Every step is an opportunity.
每一步都是一個機會。

It just doesn't make any sense to me.
對我來說這不合理。這不科學!

Action comes first.
行動為先。

Is there a need for this?
有需要這樣做嗎?

Facism and (??)

Why?
為甚麼?

I am busy now, don't summon me.
我現在很忙,別找我。

I SAID I AM BUSY!
就說了我很忙!

I wish to be alone.
我想自己一個人。

hm! You can regret your actions in hell!
哼,在地獄裡懺悔吧!

You have no chance of surviving.
你不會有苟且偷生的機會。

Do you feel the storm coming?
你感到那即將來臨的暴風了嗎?

Casting dark cloud over your head!
烏雲攏聚在你的頭上了!

Excited?
興奮嗎?

Beg me, I may spare your pathetic live.
求我吧,也許我會放過你那可悲的生命。

HAHA,DIE!
這應該不用翻

I'll end your life with a smile.
我會用微笑終結你的生命。

Let us savour your painful death.
來品味你那痛苦的死亡吧。



哈士奇

這個我還是比較喜歡韓版語音…
新版好像有點老,而且角色個性跟我想像的不一樣

Are you questioning my intention?
你在質疑我嗎?

How about you trying to listen to me?
聽我說的怎麼樣?

It doesn't look fun.
這看上去不好玩。

It looks boring.
這看上去很無聊。

Should we go closer?
要靠近一點嗎?

We have a abundance of material here.
在這我們有充裕的材料。

Feel the boundary between live and death.
感受生與死的邊界吧。

Are you afraid?
你害怕了嗎?

I don't need (no?) conversation.

If you die, I'll be your undertaker.
你死了我會幫你收屍的。

Go back to hell with the dead belong.
回到那屬於死者的地獄吧。

The difference between life and death.
生與死之間的區別。

My blood pet.My dark slave.
……字面上很好懂,但我不知道要怎麼翻得有美感又對稱又不中二(?

This will be your end!
這將會是你的終結!

Open your eyes and hear my call!
張開眼睛,聆聽我的呼喚!

Wake up.
甦醒吧。

I'll keep you hanging. Resistance is meaningless.
我會一直吊著你…反抗沒有任何意義。

Destruction!Destruction!
毀滅!毀滅!



石油王子

We have our differences.
我們是不同的。

Is this the way?
這是正確的路嗎?

Are you sure?
你確定?

Don't worry,it will be fine.
別擔心,沒事的。

Leave it to me!
讓我來!

Your better stay close to me.
你最好離我近一點。

Good time to move!
行動的好時機!

What is wrong?Something is not right here.
好像有甚麼不對。

As I thought, I am the only one you can be relied on.
像我所想的一樣,我才是你唯一可以倚賴的人。

I will solve everything for you.
我會為你解決所有事。

What are you doing!
你在幹嘛!

Here you go!
幹得好!

Tornado Storm!
颶風!

I will fly you to the end of the world.
選項A:我會帶你翱翔到世界的終端。(阿拉丁無誤
選項B:我會把你打飛到世界的終端。

Haha,come on!
不知道要怎樣翻系列2

Yes, I want to see you rot!
對,我就是想看著你腐壞!



褲子叔

一如概往的貪錢,可是變得好兇都不蠢萌了

End of life.
生命的終結。

As we know it.
早知道了。

I'll take the front.
我先來。

Move with haste.
俐落行動。

Watch your step.
小心點走。

No pay ,no work.
不附錢,不幹活。

This could be dangerous.
這會有點危險。

Do you need my assistance?
需要我的幫助嗎?

Just tell me if you want to give up.I will do it for you.
想放棄時就告訴我吧,我會幫你的。
(到底是解決玩家還是解決怪物啊)

If there is something hidden for me, it's going to cost you a hand and leg for this.
你會為對我的任何欺瞞付出沉重的代價。
(這句不太肯定

Don't approach me with nothing in your hand.
別兩手空空的來找我。

I will do it for the penny.
就算是小錢我也會做的。

I will charge you for each monster killed!
我會依每一頭被殺的怪物收費!

Give me all your money if you don't want to die!
不想死就把錢都給我!

What an expensive weapon.
真是昂貴的武器。



伊恩

聲音好!好!聽!
耳朵懷孕系列

Shall we go this way?
要走這邊嗎?

Let's see what's down the road.
看看那邊有甚麼。

Watch when you're going.
前進時要注意。

Is there something you want to tell me?
你是不是有甚麼想告訴我的?

Can I meet Catherine?
我會遇到凱瑟琳嗎?

The weather is a bit cold.
天氣有點冷。(今天的風兒有點喧囂

I hate fighting for command.
我討厭為命令而戰。

I won't be that easy for you.
我不是那麼好相與的。

Be careful with my master.
這句有點拿捏不定master的意思

Freeze!
冰凍吧!

Shut up and take this!
閉嘴,看招!

I'll turn you into a popsicle!
我會把你變成根冰棒!

Smile, I will freeze you just like that.
微笑吧,然後我會就這樣凍結你。

Snow flowers.
雪花。

I will freeze you to the bone.
我會令你凍入骨髓。

I will show you what an ice storm is.
我會讓你知道甚麼是冰暴。

Getting frozen is way better then being burnt to death.
被凍死比被燒死要好多了。



紅髮

哭了紅髮的口音很難懂啊
好難想像她跟語調和伊恩應該差不多的大公相處的場景…

Show me the way.
指示道路吧。

Let's go.
走吧。

Is this an order?
這是命令嗎?

I am a destroyer.
我是破壞者。

I am being watched.
我被監視了。

Stay stairs from strangers(?)

Count on me.
算我的。

(???)you bite if I move closer.

Excellent Choice(?)

I don't feel like moving.
我不想動。

Devastator!
滅敵壞身的招式名字

Gust bringer!
陣風臨擊的招式名字

Attacker!(???)



小護士

聲音很可愛,口音也是很好玩……

I've got your back.
我會在你背後的。

Acquiring victim's location.
正在取得遇難者位置。

How about some rest?
來休息一下怎麼樣?

Hug and overtake me!(???????)(咦

Be careful!
小心!

Look where you are walking.
看清楚你在走哪邊。

Is anyone hurt?
有人受傷了嗎?

Tell me if you don't feel good.
不舒服就告訴我吧。

I'll heal you!
我會治癒你的!

Following your orders.
依照你所指示的。

No question ask.
沒有疑問。

Yes, what's up?
嗯,怎麼了?

Hey, what's wrong!
喂!到底怎麼了!

Your stains(?) will return.

Wake up.
醒醒。

You should be able to take a few more hits.
你應該可以多打幾下才對。

This poison will be neutralized.
這毒會被中和的。

You will feel better now.
你會好起來的。



托拉

炸毛中二無誤(X

Hurry up!
快點!

Move on!
走吧!

More haste!
快點!

Don't raise your voice.
別這麼大聲。

You are such a burden.
你真是個負累。

Were you keep going the wrong way?
你是不是一直走錯路?

Are you trying to mess with me?
你這是在試著挑釁我嗎?

What's up.
幹嘛。

Don't touch me!
別碰我!

What a noisy creature!
真是個吵鬧的傢伙!

Come on if you want to fight or rave.
如果你想打架或是咆哮(*)那就來吧
*叫嚷or情緒比較不穩的感覺?

Why are you smiling!
你在笑甚麼!

I will remove that smile from your face!
我會讓你再也笑不出來!

I don't need for the second time.
我不需要第二次。

Here you go.

Let's begin!
開始吧!

Try stopping this if  you can.
可以的話就來試著停止它吧。



MARY

不知道是在亢奮甚麼但對她印象有點改觀了www

Lady!
小姐!

Don't even think of stepping into my place!
別想要踏進來一步!

Too many bugs, gotta wipe them out!
好多蟲!得把他們掃光才行!

I'll protect my lady and leave it to me.
我會保護小姐的,交給我吧!

(???)

I will always be next to you.
我會隨時在你左右。

Don't worry.
別擔心。

Do you need my help?
需要我的幫助嗎?

I will continue my mother's legacy!
我會繼承我母親的遺志!

Being a maid is not easy!
當女僕可不容易呢!

It's not easy being a maid.
意思跟上面差不多

Ah this is gonna get ugly!
這會變得討人厭!

I will clean it nicely!
我會好好清潔的!

I will clean it up for you.
我會為你打掃乾淨。

Don't you dare lay hands on my lady!
你居然敢碰我的小姐!

Ew! Such filth!
噁!髒死了!

Warning shot for ya!
這槍是警告你的!

11

10

LINE 分享

相關創作

【AGA】az:u-我帶很糟糕的女優三劍客來囉!(上)

暗殺|作者:TonyToran|色色龍貓的糟糕日常

【孤獨搖滾】きょうさる-太大了吧…

留言

開啟 APP

face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】