You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humans.
你們尚未發現身為人類是種恩賜
We are absolute predators.
我們是絕對的搶奪者
We do not even have any enemies.
我們甚至沒有任何天敵
Maybe there are other animals watching us
也許其他生物們正虎視眈眈看著我們
and thinking that someday "we will beat them down"
正在思考「我們將會殺光他們」
Oh We have the brains to think hard
我們擁有洞悉一切的大腦
Wear our favorite clothes
穿上我們最愛的衣著
We are at no doubt human beings
我們無疑皆是人類的一員
Many small lives
許多的生命
They were born with the fate of dying for someone.
他們帶著使命出生最後為了某人而死去
A human baby
人類的嬰孩們
When will they find out that at the point they were born, we are winners of Earth.
何時能夠發現他們誕生於世便是這世界的勝者
ああ 一人 泣いていた
啊啊 一個人流淚著
隣の君が 問(と)いかける
身旁的你向我發出疑問
だから 僕ら 寄(よ)り添(そ)い生きる
所以我們一起存活下去
きらめくまで
直到光明到來